Friday, October 10, 2014

Blindfold Drawing

I used paper "lines" to create depth by placing tracing paper between two white lines and adding blue contrasting construction paper on top of it. The placement of the lines while being blindfolded created a difficulty in creating depth because I had trouble finding a place in this composition to create depth. I would change the placement of my lines and taken more time on it. I was successful in creating layers and I found this as a way of learning to work with what you have. The color and lines unified my composition by creating a contrast and most lines were touching other lines. My composition was very neat and did not have any blemishes. This assignment can relate to the "Texture and Line" assignment because you had to create line, unity, and contrast to create a texture like pattern which relates to creating depth in this composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment